Monday, May 14, 2012

Short trip...huge impact

Last week I spent hours, and hours, and hours on planes and in airports, for just about 48 hours on the ground with my family...and every single moment of the trip there and back, was the worth the time spent.  My cousin got hitched (to an awesome woman might I add) in Minnesota, and I was so thankful for the excuse to see my parents, my brother, and so much of my family.  It was the first time seeing any family since the move, and I can't say enough how much I needed that.  The hugs, the kisses, the laughs, the conversations...I soaked up all the love I could.  It was nice to be reminded how my whole family, not just my immediate family, supports me, and is proud of me.


The wedding was beautiful, and a good time was had by all at the reception.  It was nice to see my cousin truly happy, and to be able to be truly happy for him, because I think it's evident to anyone who spends any time around the couple, that they have something special.  My family is one big, crazy mix, and it's nice to see it grow with people who fit right in.

the awesome couple
my world
blessed to have so many incredible female influences

growing family




Next up, my brother says his I do in just a few short months. Which gives me another reason to make the trip to my fam!!

my own growing, beautiful family



And the adventure continues...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment